HYDRO SEAL Foaming Sealant
£16.00 – £70.00 inc VAT
HYDRO SEAL is an easy to use coating for use in conjunction with a foaming making equipment. Seals your vehicle paintwork with a durable hydrophobic coating that creates incredible water beading. Also helps maintain and boost current coatings, waxes, polishes and other sealants.
Proudly Made in the UK
Nationwide Delivery of Cleaning Products
40 Years of Industry Experience
Introducing HYDRO SEAL to the Molecular UK Vehicle Care Range. Hydro Seal is a unique ceramic (Si02) infused sealant that is to be applied via a snow foam bottle and other foam making equipment. This incredible water based formulation adds a protective layer onto the vehicle’s paintwork to improve gloss and water beading. Not only does Hydro Seal add a coating to un-coated vehicles, it also helps maintain and improve existing coatings. These include ceramic and graphene coatings, waxes, polishes and other sealants. Suitable for commercial and professional valet work.
• Easy to use via snow foam cannon
• Can also be used via low pressure spray
• Helps maintain gloss
• Impressive hydrophobic properties
• Assists with drying the vehicle
• Maintains and boosts current coatings, waxes, polishes and sealants
• Spray on, wash off formulation
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Dilute 1:4 for first time coating (no current protection)
Dilute 1:9 for maintenance washes (maintain current protection)
Always shake well before use
- Ensure the vehicle has been fully cleaned and is wet.
- Apply preferred solution to the vehicle, avoid contact with glass (windscreen and windows) if you can.
- Leave for no longer than 2 minutes.
- Wash off with clean high pressure water