Here at Molecular we want to get your order to you as quickly as we possibly can. The current HGV driver shortage and COVID situation has had an impact on delivery times, as well as impacting our warehouse & packing operations, but rest assure, we will do our upmost to get your order out as quick as possible. Please read through our delivery & returns policy carefully to avoid any confusion. If you cannot find the answers you are looking for in this page, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have temporarily suspended our next day delivery service due to complications with courier services. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
All non-hazardous product orders over £50 will classify for free delivery (UK mainland only). Any hazardous products ordered will have to go on a hazardous network, this will cost more due to handling charges. Please see our delivery charges below:
- Orders over £50 (non-hazardous): Free delivery (UK mainland only) 1 – 5 working days.
- Standard Delivery up to 1kg (non-hazardous): £2.50 (UK mainland only) 1 – 5 working days
- Standard Delivery 1kg to 5kg (non-hazardous): £3.50 (UK mainland only) 1 – 5 working days
- Standard Delivery 5kg to 25kg (non-hazardous): £6.00 (UK mainland only) 1 – 5 working days
- Standard Delivery 25kg and above (non-hazardous): £35.00 (UK mainland only) 1 – 5 working days
- Next Day Delivery up to 30kg (order before 10am Monday – Thursday / non-hazardous only): £15 (UK mainland only)
- Next Day Delivery 30kg or Over (order before 10am Monday – Thursday / non-hazardous only): £40 (UK mainland only)
- Hazardous Delivery up to 30kg: £35.00 will be applied to all hazardous orders (UK mainland only) 3 – 5 working days
- Hazardous Delivery 30kg and Over: £65.00 (UK mainland only) 3 – 5 working days
- Click and Collect: We are offering customers the chance to collect their own order for free. Please only come to collect your order once you have been instructed to do so. Collections can be made from; Molecular (Powerclean Chemicals LTD.), Eastlands Industrial Estate, Leiston, Suffolk, IP16 4LL.
Scotland Postcodes HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE:
- Free Delivery (non-hazardous): Orders over £75.00 1 – 5 working days
- Standard Delivery up to 30kg (non-hazardous): £10.00 1 – 5 working days
- Standard Delivery over 30kg (non-hazardous): £35.00 1 – 5 working days
- Standard Delivery up to 30kg (hazardous): £36.00 3 – 5 working days
- Standard Delivery over 30kg (hazardous): £70.00 3 – 5 working days
- Other Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & Isle of Man: If you are purchasing from these areas, please call or email us so we can provide you an accurate carriage cost.
Hazardous Products: Hazardous products include products that have high solvent, acid and alcohol contents. Unfortunately, we do not offer a next day service on hazardous items.
Please Note: Molecular (Powerclean Chemicals LTD) retain full ownership of the product(s) until full payment is received. Orders placed after 4pm, Monday – Friday or on a weekend will not be processed until the next working day. This can affect the timescale of your delivery, however, as soon as the order is processed we will do all we can to get you your order as quickly as possible.
We would like to advise all customers that even when your order has been dispatched, sometimes it can be delayed due to reasons out of our control. Sometimes deliveries can take longer than expected due to a number of reasons, including the national HGV driver shortage and COVID protocols.
We hope that you are satisfied with your products, but we know that sometimes things aren’t as expected. If you are not satisfied or your product is damaged then we will reimburse you for the product(s) accordingly. Please see below for more information on returns:
- Damaged Goods: If you have received a parcel which has been damaged in transit, or a product is leaking in any way, please email a photo to us at email@example.com so we can assess the damage and find the best possible solution. This would be a product replacement or refund.
- Not satisfied: If you are not satisfied with your order then please return the unused product(s) to us for a refund.
Please note that we do not offer a free returns policy so any postal/carriage will have to be arranged and paid for by the customer. Once the unused product(s) have been returned safely to use, we can issue a refund. We would like you to be aware that the goods are still your responsibility until they have returned to us. Please ensure that your return has been packed safely to prevent any damage and to use a trackable/signed service. Once the return has been obtained by us, we will issue a full refund for the product(s) in question. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds on any shipping costs.
How do I return an order?:
If you would like to return any product(s) to us then please ensure you fill out your return form that is enclosed with your order. Once this has been filled out correctly, simply place the return form inside the original packaging along with the product(s) you would like to return. The address you will need to attach to your return is:
Powerclean Chemicals Limited (Molecular)
Eastlands Industrial Estate
If you do not have a returns form then please contact us direct before making a return.
Please Note: It can take as long as 14 days for us to receive your return. This is depending on which postal/carrier service you use. Once the return has been received by us, we will inspect the return and issue the suitable refund. Please note that refunds can take up to 14 days to appear in your bank account depending on which bank you use.