Proudly Made in the UK
Nationwide Delivery of Cleaning Products
40 Years of Industry Experience
We are pleased to announce the introduction of a new car care product, developed to meet a growing demand for an effective multi-purpose cleaner that is both user-friendly, pH neutral and NTA and EDTA-free. Neutron has been formulated using high quality materials that are readily biodegradable yet give excellent cleaning power. The advantages of Neutron over many other products are:
Neutral pH • Non-corrosive • Safe to use on all vehicle surfaces • Excellent cleaning power • Removes oil and grease • Helps to maintain paintwork shine • Good foaming properties • Fast-acting cleaner • Safe on Ceramic coatings
Neutron cuts through and brakes down dirt, grime and traffic film with ease, whilst leaving a great shine behind. This special TFR (traffic film remover) can be used in conjunction with a high pressure cleaning systems, pressure washer or applied via low pressure spray. Suitable for all levels of vehicle cleaning, from commercial to professional detailing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- – PRESSURE WASHING:
- Set the detergent control to give a 2% – 5% solution.
- Apply to the vehicle working top to bottom.
- Wash off with clean, high pressure water.
- – SNOW FOAM LANCE:
- Dilute up to 1:2 into you foaming lance bottle.
- Apply directly to the vehicle, allow up to 5 minutes contact time.
- – LOW PRESSURE SPRAY:
- Dilute from neat or 1:1 for heavy soiling, to 1:11 for light soiling.
- Spray directly onto the vehicle surface area.
- Agitate with a soft brush if necessary.
- Wash off with clean high pressure water.
Please Note: This product is not supplied with a trigger spray.
Hazards and Warnings
Ensure the vehicle is cool to the touch and loose dirt has been washed off prior to application. Causes skin and eye irritation. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not
get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.