Proudly Made in the UK
Nationwide Delivery of Cleaning Products
40 Years of Industry Experience
Universal is one the most versatile and popular cleaning products on our range. A highly concentrated cleaning detergent that is safe to use on painted surfaces, vinyl, plastics, walls, floors and much more. Perfect for commercial, industrial, and agricultural use. A very easy to use formula. Simply dilute to the strength required then apply.
Universal was originally formulated years a go for the removal of nicotine stains from roof liners. This makes it the ideal cleaner for all carpets, fabrics and upholstery. Since its development, we have realised that it cleans just about everything. Use to remove traffic film, grime, dirt and grease. Can be used as a pre-spotter.
Directions For Use:
- Pre dilute with water (see dilution guide below).
- Apply the solution by low pressure spray, sponge, brush or your preferred applicator.
- Agitate with a cloth or brush.
- Leave to dwell, then wipe off.
HEAVY SOILING: Use neat or 1:1 parts water.
MEDIUM SOILING: 1:5 parts water.
LIGHT SOILING: 1:20 parts water.
- Molecular Tip: For carpet & upholstery cleaning, It is recommended that you test for colour-fastnesses before total cleaning is undertaken.
Hazards and Warnings
Causes skin and eye irritation. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.