Proudly Made in the UK
Nationwide Delivery of Cleaning Products
40 Years of Industry Experience
Electron is a ready to use interior cleaner that is safe to use on all interior surfaces. Not only does it clean, but it also brightens dulled surfaces. This product is for use on interior plastics, rubber, vinyl, carpet and upholstery. As Electron is a high-foaming formulation it is extremely easy to use and does not leave any streaks behind. Safe for use on suede and alcantara. Always make sure that the surface you would like to apply Electron to is nice and cool to the touch, and do not allow the product to dry out on the surface. Do not use in direct sunlight.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Vinyl, Rubber & Plastics:
- Spray Electron – Interior Cleaner directly onto your clean microfibre cloth.
- Apply the cloth to the area, wipe then buff off any excess residue.
- If heavy soiling, spray directly onto the surface area and leave to dwell for up to 1 minute.
- Agitate with a soft brush then wipe and buff off.
Interior Fabrics & Carpets:
- Spray a liberal amount of Electron to the affected area and leave to dwell up to 2 minutes.
- Agitate with a soft brush in circular motions.
- Wipe away any excess product with a clean microfibre cloth.
If you would like these products for your own brand, check out our white label company Powerclean Chemicals Ltd.
Hazards and Warnings
Ensure the surface is cool to the touch prior to application. Do not use in direct sunlight. Do not allow product or any overspray to dry or bake on the surface. Although this product is considered non-hazardous in normal use, care should be taken to avoid prolonged contact with eyes and skin. Wash any spillages away with plenty of water.