Proudly Made in the UK
Nationwide Delivery of Cleaning Products
40 Years of Industry Experience
Gyrate is a highly formulated, non-acidic, concentrated wheel cleaner that contains a number of cleaning agents & degreasers. The ideal cleaner for the removal of brake dust, grime and dirt from your wheels. It is a powerful product meaning it is easy to use and will take no time in making your wheels looking as good as new. It is highly concentrated, making it more economical to use than others on the market. Make sure when using Gyrate that you are wearing gloves and goggles for protection. For best results, make sure you wash off as much dirt and grime as you can with a pressure washer or hose prior to application. Do not use in direct sunlight.
- Heavy Soiling: 1 part Gyrate to no less than 3 parts water
- Light Soiling / Normal Use: 1 part Gyrate to up to 15 parts water (typically 1:9)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Ensure the wheels are cool and not warm to the touch.
- Wash off any excess dirt and grime with a pressure washer or hose.
- Spray a liberal amount of your diluted solution to the wheels and agitate with a wheel cleaning brush.
- Wash off with a pressure washer or hose then dry.
If you would like these products for your own brand, check out our white label company Powerclean Chemicals Ltd.
Hazards and Warnings
Ensure wheels are cool to the touch prior to application. Do not apply in direct sunlight. Do not allow product to dry or bake on the surface. Causes skin burns and eye damage. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not get in eyes, skin or on clothing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so – continue rinsing. Harmful if swallowed. May be corrosive to metals. UN1719 CAUSTIC ALKALI LIQUID, N.O.S. (Contains sodium hydroxide).